Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SmartThings & Caseta

In interested in this as well. Perhaps that's a difference between the Smart Bridge Pro and the Smart Bridge Pro 2? The Pro 2 is from what I understand more Apple HomeKit centric, perhaps some integration functionality was taken out in favor of HomeKit?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you all for your feedback regarding the desire to have Caseta integrated with SmartThings. Our Caseta development team has been made aware of this request.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLight88 View Post
    In interested in this as well. Perhaps that's a difference between the Smart Bridge Pro and the Smart Bridge Pro 2? The Pro 2 is from what I understand more Apple HomeKit centric, perhaps some integration functionality was taken out in favor of HomeKit?
    Do you know the port # for the Lutron Smart Bridge Pro 2

Perhaps that's a difference between the Smart Bridge Pro and the Smart Bridge Pro 2? The Pro 2 is from what I understand more Apple HomeKit centric, perhaps some integration functionality was taken out in favor of HomeKit?
    There is no practical difference between these two products apart from HomeKit compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric H. View Post
    Thank you all for your feedback regarding the desire to have Caseta integrated with SmartThings. Our Caseta development team has been made aware of this request.
    I went ahead with a Lutron Caseta system. Works great.

I still would like integration with SmartThings. Any updates on progress with integrating with SmartThings?

take a look at the homeseer

I went ahead with a Lutron Caseta system. Works great.

I still would like integration with SmartThings. Any updates on progress with integrating with SmartThings?

Took a look and it is definitely interesting but I didn't see anywhere on there where it mentioned Lutron Caseta integration or did I miss something?

Here the store and forum you can use the 30 days try

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Lutr...HS3-P2172.aspx
    http://board.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1504

Took a look and it is definitely interesting but I didn't see anywhere on there where it mentioned Lutron Caseta integration or did I miss something?

AJ why did you remove the zwave switches and move to Lutron? I'm researching which switches to move forward with and wondering why you prefer Lutron over the zwave switches you already had installed that can pair with smartthings just fine.

I'm trying to find the best switch to integrate Amazon Echo and Siri with SmartThings hub. Lutron looks like it does Apple homekit but would need a way to get the switch to work in SmartThings.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpspro View Post
    AJ why did you remove the zwave switches and move to Lutron? I'm researching which switches to move forward with and wondering why you prefer Lutron over the zwave switches you already had installed that can pair with smartthings just fine.

I'm trying to find the best switch to integrate Amazon Echo and Siri with SmartThings hub. Lutron looks like it does Apple homekit but would need a way to get the switch to work in SmartThings.
    I had several switches stop responding to commands, and a couple that died and needed to be replaced. They're a commodity and manufactured by a bunch of different companies with varying degrees of reliability . But the main reason I went with Lutron is that they are one of the top lighting companies and that's what they do. They're system is fantastic and I believe they'll keep adding to it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast