Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Grafik Eye

Grafik Eye

Hello.

I have one question. Namely, in one apartment exist 8 separated current circuits, and at each of them are LED lighting fixtures. At 5 current circuits are lighting fixtures which are DALI dimmable, and at 3 current circuits are lighting fixtures which should be just ON/OFF (their power supply is 230V). For first 5 current circuits I chose to use QSGRK-6D, but what to do with rest 3 current circuits? The request is to be all one system, so everything must work together. Does exist some intreface which I can connect to Grafik Eye and with it than I can control this 3 current circuits?
    Sorry for my English, it's not so good.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Petar, what is the load type of the zones that are going to be switched. You can set a zone on the GrafikEye QS unit as a non dimmed zone.

3. Thanks Petar thanked for this post

Grafik Eye

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    Petar, what is the load type of the zones that are going to be switched. You can set a zone on the GrafikEye QS unit as a non dimmed zone.

Craig,

Sorry because I answer late. The load types of the zones that are going to be switched are LED. Because, I have choose Grafik Eye 16D for 5 zones which are DALI dimmable, I don't know how to connect these three zones on Grafik Eye? (Did I must have some interface on which I can connect these three zones, than that interface to Grafik Eye?)
    Thank in advance.

If you do not plan on using DALI ballasts for the lighting loads you are planning to switch then you would need to purchase a QSGRK-3PCE and link it to the QSGRK-6D.

I don't plan to use DALI ballasts for them, because I have 10 lighting fixtures on that 3 zones that are going to be switched, and I need DALI ballast for each of them, so I think it is cheaper to use QSGRK-3PCE if it is only solution?

Using the QSGRK-3PCE would be the best option to control these switched loads in this application and then you can link the two units together.

8. Thanks Petar thanked for this post
    Ok. Thank you very much Craig.