Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RA2 Select Compatibility

RA2 Select Compatibility

Hello All,If I go to the RA2 Select Main Page, and choose "Product Specification Submittals", then go down to the sixth entry "RF Dimming Module with 0-10v Control", then choose the .pdf on the right, I'm brought to the "LMJ-5T-DV-B" Specs Page. This spec sheet only lists compatibility with the Radio RA2 and HomeWorks QS Systems. Nothing about RA2 Select. Did I miss something here or was this spec sheet printed before the release of RA2 Select? If so, where can I find documentation referring to the LMJ-5T-DV-B used in a RA2 Select System? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Sincerely,heatman5

Quote Originally Posted by heatman5 View Post
    Hello All,If I go to the RA2 Select Main Page, and choose "Product Specification Submittals", then go down to the sixth entry "RF Dimming Module with 0-10v Control", then choose the .pdf on the right, I'm brought to the "LMJ-5T-DV-B" Specs Page. This spec sheet only lists compatibility with the Radio RA2 and HomeWorks QS Systems. Nothing about RA2 Select. Did I miss something here or was this spec sheet printed before the release of RA2 Select? If so, where can I find documentation referring to the LMJ-5T-DV-B used in a RA2 Select System? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Sincerely,heatman5
    To my knowledge the pow-paks (LMJ's) were recently added to RA2 Select, they may have not updated the spec sheet yet.

AustinB.,OK, That's what I thought. Then, would you know, based on experience, if the LMJ-5T-DV-B will work when used in the RA2 Select System? Thank You.Sincerely,heatman5

Quote Originally Posted by heatman5 View Post
    AustinB.,OK, That's what I thought. Then, would you know, based on experience, if the LMJ-5T-DV-B will work when used in the RA2 Select System? Thank You.Sincerely,heatman5
    Yes, in the app which is the same app as the Caseta app, the LMJ's work with RA2 Select.

Re: RA2 Select Compatibility

@AustinB.,Gotcha! How about Daylight Sensors, especially the Wireless Type, such as the LRF2-DCRB-WH. Is this compatible with RA2 Select? If not, is there another Wireless Daylight Sensor that can be used? If not Wireless, then is there a Wired Daylight Sensor for the RA2 Select System? Thank you for your help.Sincerely,heatman5

@heatman5-The DCRB doesn't work with anything but the commercial systems. We've asked for years for RA2. They had a wired solution for RA2 at one point, but it was bulky and expensive and wired. Best to use a timeclock event, or run a third party for your daylighting needs.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

@SDR-Mike,Thanks for explaining that.Sincerely,heatman5