Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Engraving Ordering

Authorized Lutron Contributor

Engraving Ordering

We had a dealer who had questions about the engraving order process for Radiora2 and we thought it useful to add the information in the forum:

After completing the programming portion of the system and all keypads have the finalized engraving, save the project file and go to the path

Reports->Engraving

After this, you will see the engraving window that will ask for contact and shipping information as in the screenshot names "Engraving Window".

Once the information is filled, please click on "View Report".

You will be able to see a preview of the report. It is important you save the report as a .pdf file. This can be done by clicking the save button, see the attached screenshot named "Engraving Report".

With the PDF document saved, please email it along with the engraving certificated to engraving@lutron.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails engraving window.jpg   engraving report.jpg  

2. Thanks Dimerize thanked for this post
    Likes Dimerize liked this post
    Question:

I have keypads and table top boxes and have not utilized/programmed all of the buttons as of yet (have not ordered any engraving either), can I order the engraving for the buttons that I have currently programmed (a partial order)?

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Pgeengr View Post
    Question:

I have keypads and table top boxes and have not utilized/programmed all of the buttons as of yet (have not ordered any engraving either), can I order the engraving for the buttons that I have currently programmed (a partial order)?

Greg
    The engraving is a one shot deal. You'll have to engrave all of the buttons at once.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Thanks SanDiegoRep,

So any button changes in the future would be a per button cost correct?

Appreciate the info.

Greg

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    If any engraving on the keypad would need to be changed you would need to submit another engraving order for the entire keypad.