Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to rebuild project

Ran a test with one control, 10ND seems to work using the manual activation. How do I reset the keypad to factory defaults?

So can’t thank you all enough. 10ND is working. Have everything activated and mostly working. Alexa can turn scenes on, but scenes don’t turn off at the keypad or via Alexa, so more trouble shooting to do tomorrow.

Thanks again to all for the help last night. All working now and fully voice enabled! Issue with the keypad was a simple fix, was using scenes rather than toggle (I wanted each button to turn on/off a group of lights)

Now on to expanding the simple system to automate the rest of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by jakejacobson View Post
    Thanks again to all for the help last night. All working now and fully voice enabled! Issue with the keypad was a simple fix, was using scenes rather than toggle (I wanted each button to turn on/off a group of lights)

Now on to expanding the simple system to automate the rest of the house.
    Glad I/We could help. Good luck.

Yes! The 6D is a legacy model. Use 6CL and the software will accept the physical 6D.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

jakejacobson and others. I am having issues with a temperature event in my RR2 system (see another thread). I've decided to make a new project with just the repeater, HVAC controller, seeTemp, and the two wireless temperature sensors. When I go to activate I get errors. This may be what randyc referred to regarding belonging to another system. Do I only need to deactivate the 3 devices (other than the repeater) that I will use in this new project? It seems that the repeater takes care of itself when I press Start Activation. The triple tap method on the HVAC controller is supposed to return it to factory settings. Is the the same thing as deactivation? The installation instructions for the seeTemp (https://www.lutron.com/technicaldocu...y/367-2020.pdf) say to use the triiple tap method to return to factory settings. However the last line says this will return the HVAC to factory settings? Do you think this a typo, like a cut-and-paste error? Finally, the temperature sensors did not have a spot for a serial number on the Activation page. I know they have serial numbers but found no instructions for deactivating. Can all these be deactivated from the project now running?

If I decide to go back to the project currently in use (it is much bigger and has scenes), will I have to go through the deactivation/reactivation steps for the devices above? I think the answer is probably yes.

Question for jakejacobson. How did you finally deactivate devices? You indicated the 3-taps method was not working for you.

I hope it was OK to append to this thread. Thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12