Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pico Remote as a Master for Multiple Light Banks

Pico Remote as a Master for Multiple Light Banks

My search of the forum revealed a few threads close to my scenario but not exactly. I have the following:1. On the front of my house, a bank of LED flood lights with a PD-6ANS at the main front door and a PJ2-2B-G at the side front door. 2. On my front porch, a bank of LED downlights also with a PD-6ANS at the main front door and a PJ2-2B-G at the side front door. 3. At the back of my house, a bank of LED flood lights with a PD-6ANS at the back door. Question: Can I add a PJ2-2B-G at all 3 door locations each with the ability to turn on all 3 banks of outside lights simultaneously? Or can I program a button on any of the PD-6ANSs or PJ2-2B-Gs to act as a global on/off for all the lights? The desire is to light up the perimeter with the touch of a switch from any door.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerandy7481 View Post
    My search of the forum revealed a few threads close to my scenario but not exactly. I have the following:1. On the front of my house, a bank of LED flood lights with a PD-6ANS at the main front door and a PJ2-2B-G at the side front door. 2. On my front porch, a bank of LED downlights also with a PD-6ANS at the main front door and a PJ2-2B-G at the side front door. 3. At the back of my house, a bank of LED flood lights with a PD-6ANS at the back door. Question: Can I add a PJ2-2B-G at all 3 door locations each with the ability to turn on all 3 banks of outside lights simultaneously? Or can I program a button on any of the PD-6ANSs or PJ2-2B-Gs to act as a global on/off for all the lights? The desire is to light up the perimeter with the touch of a switch from any door.
    The PD-6ANS is not programmable. The button on the front always controls the load it is physically attached to.

Yes, you can program any or all of the lights in the system to a Pico. You can have multiple Picos with the same programming.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com