Ever since I upgraded from 7.8 to 8.0, I get the following error in my RadioRA 2 software, which is making it really tough for me to program events. I don't have any problems adding in new devices, or activating/transferring. It's ONLY when I try to program new (or edit existing) timeclock events. As soon as I check off the device that I want to add the timeclock event for, I get this Microsoft .NET framework error, and then when I click continue, it closes out the program completely. I can't figure out after hours of trying how to fix it. Does anybody have any ideas or experience with this problem?
I've attached a Word doc that shows the error than pasted the full error log below it. There's been no changes on my computer (that I'm aware of) and no other programs are having this (or any for that matter) problem. I've tried different things I've searched for on the web, like completely removing the RadioRA 2 software and reinstalling it, removing Microsoft .NET framework and reinstalling it, removing Microsoft Visual C++ and reinstalling it, various virus/malware scans, adjusting some registry entries, etc. I'm lost, and this started happening immediately after I updated to 8.0. Version 7.8 worked flawlessly for me. I'm running Windows 8.1 64 bit and my computer is very up to date, processing speed and RAM are on the high end comparatively. Thank you.