Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I send out commands?

Thanks jim
    This makes more sense. I have asked the person supplying the somfy blinds and repeater to supply the translator and will give that a shot when it arives. Knowing Somfy the instructions will be vague at best but will let you know how I make out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hellander View Post
    Somfy offers A Gateway (product name is Translator) that allows the control of Somfy RTS or ILT motors using Lutron's RA2, GEQS, HWQS or Quantum system. The Translator connects to the Main Repeater or NWK Integration device and monitors button presses. The Translator then converts the Lutron button presses into Somfy commands. Feel free yo contact me with questions. Mobile APPS work as well.
    Can you elaborate a little on this? I have a radiora2 system installed and the designer specified somfy shades. How exactly do I program radiora2 to send proper commands to the translator (also, what is the model of the translator?). Any help is greatly appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by techni View Post
    Can you elaborate a little on this? I have a radiora2 system installed and the designer specified somfy shades. How exactly do I program radiora2 to send proper commands to the translator (also, what is the model of the translator?). Any help is greatly appreciated....
    The part number is in post #9. You should only have to program the somfy translator to match it with certain button presses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hellander View Post
    Somfy offers A Gateway (product name is Translator) that allows the control of Somfy RTS or ILT motors using Lutron's RA2, GEQS, HWQS or Quantum system. The Translator connects to the Main Repeater or NWK Integration device and monitors button presses. The Translator then converts the Lutron button presses into Somfy commands. Feel free yo contact me with questions. Mobile APPS work as well.
    Jim,
    In the programming instructions for the Somfy Connect LTI (translator), it appears that you can only associate "map" a RA2 keypad button press with only one Somfy motor (channel) through RTS? Is it possible to associate "map" more than one Somfy motor (channel) through RTS per key press?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12