Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Remote Access RadioRa2 Issue

Question Remote Access RadioRa2 Issue

I recently installed a RadioRa2 project for a client. To demo the remote access feature I downloaded the app under my iTunes Account and setup the system. When I tried to set it up for the client I received a message that this system is already registered to an account. Called tech Support and they told me to send an email to support with the serial number of the repeater. They replied that the repeater is not on my account but I am still having trouble getting my client setup for access. Help?

David Groves

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Can you please send the project file for this system to systemsupport@Lutron.com so that we can confirm the serial number of the processor in this system?

Exclamation Thank you for the Awesome Support!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    Can you please send the project file for this system to systemsupport@Lutron.com so that we can confirm the serial number of the processor in this system?
    Craig,

Thanks for the quick follow up. I sent the file as requested with the previous case number. I mentioned "Per Craig's Request" so the know who asked for it.

David

Home Control App and Alarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGroves View Post
    Craig,

Thanks for the quick follow up. I sent the file as requested with the previous case number. I mentioned "Per Craig's Request" so the know who asked for it.

David
    This is a follow up post to advise of a potential problem and see if anyone has a solution. After a few support calls between Lutron and myself we determined that alarm.com logins can prevent you from using the Home Control + App. When support looked at the serial number they found out it was registered to the alarm.com dealer. We are working to find out how to allow for both alarm.com and the app to work together.

Any dealers that have a work around please let me know.

A big Thanks to Craig and Armando in Lutron Support for their help in finding the problem.