Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Upgraded to 8.0 in test and Home+ issues

Upgraded to 8.0 in test and Home+ issues

We upgraded our test system to 8.0 and having issues with Home+ Connecting. It won't stay connected and when it does connect it won't control loads. My third party integration with RTI is working correctly with it and the switches themselves are working correctly. So if your customers use Home+ as their main control wouldn't recommend this update yet.

Thanks,

John

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The current version of the Lutron Home Control+ app on iOS devices may experience an issue when connecting to a RadioRA2 system that was been upgraded to version 8.0. An update for the Lutron Home Control+ app has been submitted to Apple to resolve this issue. The iTunes approval processes takes 1-5 business days. Once it has been approved it will become available on iTunes and will be version 6.1.

I'm having the same issues. Is it possible to downgrade the firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    The current version of the Lutron Home Control+ app on iOS devices may experience an issue when connecting to a RadioRA2 system that was been upgraded to version 8.0. An update for the Lutron Home Control+ app has been submitted to Apple to resolve this issue. The iTunes approval processes takes 1-5 business days. Once it has been approved it will become available on iTunes and will be version 6.1.

Craig do you think it would be a good idea to mention this on the v 8.0 download page before anyone else does this on a client's system? Fortunately I tried it at home first.
    thx.

The 6.1.0 version of the Lutron Home Control+ app has been posted on iTunes to resolve this issue.

6. Thanks schalliol thanked for this post
    Tested to work fine at least when on WiFi. Thanks!

I thought Lutron was enabling homeowner edits to include adding loads that were not previously programmed? Was that supposed to be in 6.1 or a future app release?

In the 8.0 version of the Lutron Home Control+ app you will have the ability to add and remove loads for the keypad buttons as long as the system is using 8.0 or higher of the RadioRA2 software. This version of the Lutron Home Control+ app will be released by the end of November.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    In the 8.0 version of the Lutron Home Control+ app you will have the ability to add and remove loads for the keypad buttons as long as the system is using 8.0 or higher of the RadioRA2 software. This version of the Lutron Home Control+ app will be released by the end of November.
    Got it! I saw the note in the release but somehow thought it was referencing the software not the app. I didn't realize you guys were planning on going from 6.1 to 8.0 in the LMC+ app. We've held off giving 3 demo's this week with the anticipation of the new software/app. At this point we will likely update the firmware to 8.0 and schedule a follow up after the new app is released.

Thank you