Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Smart Bridge Pro

Smart Bridge Pro

I am having trouble finding a place to purchase Smart Bridge Pro online. Amazon and other online vendors have Smart Bridge, but state that Pro is not available or backordered.

Has Pro been recalled, not released yet, or just so popular that vendors cannot keep up with demand?

sjsmd-
    The Smart Bridge Pro will only be available through AV or Electrical Distribution. Because of it's ability to integrate, it is not a true DIY product.
    Last edited by Kevin P.; 11-04-2014 at 10:17 AM. Reason: removed solicitation
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    sjsmd,

You can find a local AV or Electrical Distributor by visiting http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Pages/WTB/wheretobuy.aspx.

That's interesting since it was available for a while from amazon. I guess dealers started whining.

I'm not sure how you can claim its not a DIY product when many of the official partners are DIY friendly systems (elk, irule, roomie, harmony). Plus it uses the app for setup just like the non pro bridge.

Is smart bridge pro much more difficult to program than smart bridge? I have 3 z wave switches I would like to control as well as 10 caseta dimmers. Plan to add 4 or 5 additional lutron dimmers.lan to add fan controls (leviton z wave if lutron doesn't release any soon). Already have alarm.com system with thermostats and z wave light switches.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsmd View Post
    Is smart bridge pro much more difficult to program than smart bridge? I have 3 z wave switches I would like to control as well as 10 caseta dimmers. Plan to add 4 or 5 additional lutron dimmers.lan to add fan controls (leviton z wave if lutron doesn't release any soon). Already have alarm.com system with thermostats and z wave light switches.
    The Smart Bridge Pro and Smart Bridge are setup in the same manner. They both use the Lutron App to program the system.

The difference is the Smart Bridge Pro allows you to also integrate with select 3rd party A/V and security systems(http://www.casetawireless.com/Pages/Alliances.aspx). The Smart Bridge Pro also has the added support of QS Triathalon and Sivoia QS Wireless shades (except Venetian and Horizontal Sheer Blinds).

The Smart Bridge/Pro Spec Sheet will compare the two bridges. http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...e_Pro_Spec.pdf