Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Usa processor to europe

Usa processor to europe

I have a processor lutronH4P5-H48-HRL-120 , live in the USA and I want to know if I can reuse the processor in Europe : with 3 x HWI-WPM-6D-230CE and 3x grafik eye GBO-3106-T- CE-WH-CPN2358 ??

REGARDS

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Unfortunately, the processor would not be compatible on a European project. You would need the CE rated processor with model number: H4P5-HRL-CE

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    Unfortunately, the processor would not be compatible on a European project. You would need the CE rated processor with model number: H4P5-HRL-CE
    Thank you very much for your answer, but i do not understand why it can't be used ,because it does not have any product connected with 230 volt only low volt signal to keypads and graphic eye ?

As the processor you have has not been certified to work in European cuntries, we cannot know if it would meet the government regulations required for the processor application. For this we recommend using the processor certified for the intended region.

Can you please explain the difference between the American and European processors apart from the certification itself ?

For further assistance and information on this, please email the hwsupport@lutron.com group and reference this forum post.

I would say there is no difference between the H4P5 processors, since all of them have the CE-mark on their front cover! You would only need a european HWI-LV24-CE enclosure, which can handle the 230V input voltage and an auxiliary power supply with european plug for LINK 6 power.