Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hi im new here i just finished all of the online courses

hi im new here i just finished all of the online courses

does anyone know how much the live classes are?

Quote Originally Posted by Dondiego124 View Post
    does anyone know how much the live classes are?
    Welcome! Look into your area's rep firm for Lutron. They may offer a live training for Level 1. I highly recommend taking a live class, much easier to talk to the instructor, and you'll often get many helpful hints for programming. Where are you located? Some reps have a small fee for the Level 1. Level 2 classes are for those who have several systems under their belts already- and run $600 for two days. Level 2 classes are only taught by Lutron employees.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Quote Originally Posted by SDR-Mike View Post
    Welcome! Look into your area's rep firm for Lutron. They may offer a live training for Level 1. I highly recommend taking a live class, much easier to talk to the instructor, and you'll often get many helpful hints for programming. Where are you located? Some reps have a small fee for the Level 1. Level 2 classes are for those who have several systems under their belts already- and run $600 for two days. Level 2 classes are only taught by Lutron employees.
    thanks for your reply

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by SDR-Mike Welcome! Look into your area's rep firm for Lutron. They may offer a live training for Level 1. I highly recommend taking a live class, much easier to talk to the instructor, and you'll often get many helpful hints to write my essay on programming. Where are you located? Some reps have a small fee for the Level 1. Level 2 classes are for those who have several systems under their belts already- and run $600 for two days. Level 2 classes are only taught by Lutron employees.
    Hello, I'm a RadioRA 2 Level 1 BLAST graduate and I want to join the L2 Qualification Training. I have sent an email - how long does it usually take to get an answer, because a week has passed and I didn't receive any reply? I'm located in Houston, TX.

Look at your LCI login and check for Instructor led classes. Any scheduled Level 2 should be posted there. I believe they used to run at least one class in Houston or Dallas a year.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols