Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lutron L3D0-96W24V-U - reccomended LED Strip?

Lutron L3D0-96W24V-U - reccomended LED Strip?

I'm looking for recommendations for under cabinet lighting that works well with the Lutron L3DO-96W24V-U driver - I have a RA2 system in place and althought I don't generally supply fixtures - my client has asked me to handle the under cabinet lighting in the kitchen (about 14ft total) - I know Lutron doesn't test strip lights with the driver, but I am sure other dealers have tried things that work well and don't work - hoping someone will share their experience and help me out. My clients requests are - smooth dimming to very low level - and that it looks warm like the halogen lights they are replacing but brighter.

Thanks in advance - Kevin

2. Thanks Justin F. thanked for this post
    Likes Justin F. liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev639 View Post
    I'm looking for recommendations for under cabinet lighting that works well with the Lutron L3DO-96W24V-U driver - I have a RA2 system in place and althought I don't generally supply fixtures - my client has asked me to handle the under cabinet lighting in the kitchen (about 14ft total) - I know Lutron doesn't test strip lights with the driver, but I am sure other dealers have tried things that work well and don't work - hoping someone will share their experience and help me out. My clients requests are - smooth dimming to very low level - and that it looks warm like the halogen lights they are replacing but brighter.

Thanks in advance - Kevin
    Sorry I'm not answering your question directly, but have you considered Lutron's LED under cabinet lighting? It works well with their 2-wire driver.

4. Thanks Justin F. thanked for this post
    Likes Justin F. liked this post
    Hello Kev369,
    The best bet here would be to go with Lutron's Ivalo under cabinet Lumaris fixtures that come with Lutron LED driver options that include the Hi-Lume Premier 0.1% L3DO-96W24V-U that you listed.
    For more information on these fixtures, please visit http://www.lutron.com/en-US/Products.../Overview.aspx

Hope this information helps!

-JustinF