Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lamp Dimmer with 2 Types of Lamps

Lamp Dimmer with 2 Types of Lamps

I have two PD-3PCL lamp dimmer installed. The dimmer by my sofa has just one table lamp plugged in. The dimmer by my recliner has a table lamp and floor lamp plugged in. I could not find a way to set up the dimmer to show both a table lamp and floor lamp. I could only set it up for both showing as table lamps or both as floor lamps. I would like to setup a scene where only the table lamps turn on/off and another scene where all three lamps turn on. Can I do that or should I just run an extension so I can connect both lamps to the same dimmer?

Each Dimmer Device is controlled individually. If you want the 2 Table lamps to come on together and the floor lamp controlled separately, then the 2 table lamps need to be plugged into the same dimmer module. then you should be able to create the individual scenes you're trying to achieve.

Both outlets are connected together in the lamp dimmer. There is no way of controling each seperately. One possibility would be to use a seperate dimmer for the floor and table lamp. Then you can set up a scene in the app to turn on only the table lamps.