Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Software

New Software

Is there a release date for 8.0 yet ?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The new 8.0.0 version of the HomeWorks QS software is tentatively scheduled for release at the end of this month.

3. Thanks mcignarella thanked for this post
    Likes domino liked this post

8.0 Looking pretty cool, app notes not loading properly?

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    The new 8.0.0 version of the HomeWorks QS software is tentatively scheduled for release at the end of this month.
    Hi Lutron! 8.0 looks pretty cool so far- i've tried downloading app notes via support menu and while they do download, when opened in acrobat on my pc the pdf reader says the files are 'damaged'. Am I the only one with this trouble?

I get the same - am using Foxit as a PDF reader

Opened fine in Chrome and it was worth reading.

Message me with your email and I can send you a photo of the file.

7. Thanks LightBrigade thanked for this post
    Messaging not working for me for some reason!

See attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Thanks LightBrigade thanked for this post
    Likes LightBrigade liked this post
    Thanks, but it looks like you've posted the release notes, I'm having trouble with something in the software, not lutron's website.
    When using the 8.0 QS software, there is a new selection in the help menu- app notes. It's a great idea, as it's a very quick and concise way to find application notes for QS. The 2 notes I selected were downloaded, but after they downloaded, I couldn't open them in acrobat. Has anyone tried this with success?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Have you tried running the HomeWorks QS software as administrator? Close the HWQS program, right click it, and choose the "Run as Administrator" option. Same for your PDF program, ensure it is running with administrator privileges on your computer. After confirming this, if you are still having issues, could you please tell us which specific app notes you had issues with?

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    Have you tried running the HomeWorks QS software as administrator? Close the HWQS program, right click it, and choose the "Run as Administrator" option. Same for your PDF program, ensure it is running with administrator privileges on your computer. After confirming this, if you are still having issues, could you please tell us which specific app notes you had issues with?
    Armando- I just tried it, and tried a new download. Remote access FAQ works. QS integration does not. Narrow faceplates does not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No PDF.JPG  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast