Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Need a device that's not an occ sensor for a contact closure input

Need a device that's not an occ sensor for a contact closure input

Hello,

I have a couple of contact closure outputs from decorative toggle switches that will be tied in via a QSE-IO. Each contact closure coming in will call a scene in the room.

There does not appear to be any type of dry contact input control device that can be assigned to a QSE-IO input other than an occ sensor, and the occ sensor programming method does not work with my application. How do I take a dry contact input on a QSE-IO without any "smarts?" It needs to be programmed just like a keypad button.

Thanks!

Never mind, realized the inputs are directly available in the programming tab if nothing is assigned to them.

Quote Originally Posted by metrognomicon View Post
    Hello,

I have a couple of contact closure outputs from decorative toggle switches that will be tied in via a QSE-IO. Each contact closure coming in will call a scene in the room.

There does not appear to be any type of dry contact input control device that can be assigned to a QSE-IO input other than an occ sensor, and the occ sensor programming method does not work with my application. How do I take a dry contact input on a QSE-IO without any "smarts?" It needs to be programmed just like a keypad button.

Thanks!
    Is there any reason for not using the Wallbox Contact Closure module? If you don’t need the other functions of the QSE-10 it’s cheaper, smaller and easier to locate.