Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Grafik eye GRX-3106-CE

Grafik eye GRX-3106-CE

Hello,

I am currently working on a rewire of a property with a GRX-3106-CE panel in the living room that controls a number of light fittings including 28 small halogen marker lights around the outside of the room. I have been asked to price to replace these lights with dimmerble led light fittings.

I have found an Aurora/Enlite product that with a suitable constant current dimmerble led driver will dim. What I want to know is whether there will be any compatibility issues with an aurora dimmerble constant current driver (They say they have not tested them with a Grafik eye) or is there a suitable constant current driver that I can use, that has been tested and is compatible with the panel.

Hello Nick merry,
    Thank you for your post.
    If it is a driver we have tested/approved then we would list it here. www.lutron.com/led
    If you are not getting the information you need utilizing the tools on the above webpage then send us an email to leds@lutron.com. Be sure to include the specification sheet of the LED you want to control.

online feedback

So companions on the off chance that you are a normal guest to Subway and have a Subway receipt with an Id number then you can partake in this Subway Customer Survey and get an opportunity to win a Subway Coupon Code to reclaim the Free Cookie on your following visit.https://customersurveyss.website/sub...ellsubway-com/