Hi there,

I love the Caseta dimmers and have gradually changed over my entire house to your system. However, after a year of perfect usage, my PD-5NE-WH-C hooked up to a low voltage aircraft cable lighting system (50W MR-16s x4) with a MLV transformer suddenly gave me a top and middle light quick flashing blinking error. It had worked perfectly for a year. I found out that this was a neutral wire error, but nothing had changed in my house, thinking my MLV transformer was old and had died, I took it out, capped off the bare wires and I still have this blinking light error. I do have a white neutral wire inside my switch box which is connected. Could the dimmer itself be faulty and displays this error?

When I engage the FASS all the lights turn on to full brightness, my dimmer has the top and middle LEDs flashing quickly and I can't control the lights, not even turn them off without pulling out the FASS.

You'd think none of my lights would light up if there was indeed a Neutral wire fault or my transformer was bad - so all I have left is the dimmer right? Do wiring within walls just fail? I did install a new track light upstairs in a another bedroom, but that's on an entirely different circuit - now I'm grasping at straws and I don't know what to do.

I had bought 4x Philips MR-16 LEDs planning to switch over until this happened. Should I do it to see if it improves or worsens the situation.

Any help will be muchly appreciated.