Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Power Outage, now Timed Events are wrong/won't come on & off

Power Outage, now Timed Events are wrong/won't come on & off

Hi everyone,

Use RA2, installed in 2013. Working well, other than recent power outage - now the timed events come on at the wrong time (6 hours later, probably at time the power came back on - 330 AM local time lol). Also, the timed events of my outdoor lights coming on at sunset and turning off X hours before sunrise don't work anymore, since the power outage happened 2+ weeks ago.

As it was installed in 2013, the system was pre-Connect Bridge - so the instructions to re-power cycle the Connect Bridge don't apply to my system.

Do I just disconnect & reconnect the main repeater to get the system to re-sync to proper network time? Will this also fix my problem of sunset / X hours before pre-sunrise programs coming back? Is there a different fix? Thanks!

J

Quote Originally Posted by jkim1969 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Use RA2, installed in 2013. Working well, other than recent power outage - now the timed events come on at the wrong time (6 hours later, probably at time the power came back on - 330 AM local time lol). Also, the timed events of my outdoor lights coming on at sunset and turning off X hours before sunrise don't work anymore, since the power outage happened 2+ weeks ago.

As it was installed in 2013, the system was pre-Connect Bridge - so the instructions to re-power cycle the Connect Bridge don't apply to my system.

Do I just disconnect & reconnect the main repeater to get the system to re-sync to proper network time? Will this also fix my problem of sunset / X hours before pre-sunrise programs coming back? Is there a different fix? Thanks!

J
    Check the clock on your modem/router

3. Thanks jkim1969 thanked for this post
    Thx, that worked - reset the modem (and did the main repeater just to be safe). Much appreciated!