Hello,

My name is Emmanuel, I am presently in Abuja Nigeria, west Africa, for the World Trade Center Project.
On this note, I am setting up a Lutron Radio RA2 lighting control system. All control should be via the Lutron Connect app on smart phones/devices.

Please what models of in-wall dimmers and switches or in-line dimmers and switches works in the Africa region perfectly? Considering voltages and frequency.
Personally, I want to go with the New RA2 Select, but this is not lunch in Nigeria yet. I mailed the Lutron support for EA and they confirm same.

My other alternative would be to go for the Radio RA2 Solution. I want to place order for the following:

1.The Main Repeater and Wireless/Aux repeater
2. The Lutron connect bridge
3.A Cisco wireless Router for internet access and wireless connectivity.

My biggest challenge right now is that I can't seem to find any in-wall dimmers and switches or in-line dimmers and switches that is supported in Africa region that would work with the Main repeater and connect bridge for a Radio RA2 Solution.

A local supplier recommended the PowPak RMJ-5T-DV-B - Wireless Dimming Module. But I am not sure if this can work with the Connect bridge. As it seems to be Transmitting RF as well and work with pico remote. But the client want to control lighting via the Lutron app.

Please note that I have considered using the RRD-F6AN-DV-WH and RRD-8S-DV-WH dual voltage in-wall dimmers and switches, but they don't seem to be compatible with the region.

Please can anyone advise on what wireless lutron lighting solution controlled via the Lutron app that works in the Africa region, Nigeria precisely.

Thanks.

Emmanuel E.
eetuk@churchgate.com
http://wtcabuja.com/