Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New Serena shades set up with wink 2 hub. Can't do it. Please help if you can

New Serena shades set up with wink 2 hub. Can't do it. Please help if you can

Hi. Thanks in advance for any help. I bought 2 serena shades. I almost bought the lutron smart bridge hub but i was told by lutron that could use my current wink 2 hub. However, I have not been able to get the shades to work. I had a very good friend physically install them today. I am in a wheelchair so function to me is important.I am hopefully successful today because I really want to use/need those blinds tonight. Does anyone know how to do this?

Lutron Technical Support
    You may need to factory default the shade, to clear its RF frequency before you add it to the Wink2 hub.
    To factory default the shade:
    - Tap the button on the shade 3 times quickly and hold it down on the third tap.
    - After holding the button for a couple of seconds, the button will start flashing green.
    - When you see the button flashing green, don't let go of the button, but instead release pressure on the button and tap the button 3 times quickly again and release.
    - If done correctly, the button will go out for a second and then flash red/green for a couple of seconds.
    - If the shade button doesn't flash red/green at the end, try the defaulting process again.

Once the shade has flashed like this, you should be able to add it to the Wink2 hub.