In order to ensure a double tap occurs but the actions on the press do not occur, follow the guidelines below:
- The button type will need to be conditional.
- On the press on, add a delay of 1 second.
- Add the scene you want to run on the press after configuring it in your “Actions” menu.
- Go to the double tap section
- Add, instead of “running” your scene, make a “stop” scene for the scene in the press tab
- Then, add the scene you want to run in the double tap.
- The action on the press tab will not occur, as it was stopped before the 1 second delay to reach it.
It should look something like the images attached.