I am wondering if you can control a dimmer through the Hub and also from a Pico directly.

I have read through many documents and understand the unbelievable limitations of Caseta vs a dealer only Radio2 etc. Or even Crestron, where I am a authorized programmer and find the Lutron limitations silly.

Here is the setup...

I have 4 dimmers in one area, all installed and running in one "room" on the Hub App.

I have three Picos that are also installed in the same "room" and turn All the dimmers on or off as expected and designed.

I have one Pico, for a hallway within that room, that needs to have independent control when turned on separately from a Pico. The dimmer and Pico are being used as a 3way in this particular area.

I can add the Pico to the Dimmer directly using the 'press off button on each device for X sec' procedure, after the dimmer has been setup through the Hub. And this works as expected, with that hallway turning on with the whole room when controlled by a whole room Pico... And then independent when controlled from the standalone Pico.

The problem arrises when I open the Lutron app after getting everything working as it should. The app then "finds" the unpaired Pico and immediately reprogramms the system with it listed as a "Unknown Pico" in the "My Home" room.

Is there a way to pair a Pico with a dimmer directly or within the app where it won't control the rest of the "room" but only that one dimmer... While keeping the dimmer as part of the whole "room" in order for other pico units to control it.

Thanks in advance... Dave