Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Programming Keypads in 12.0.1

Programming Keypads in 12.0.1

Why is there no option to select button type when programming a keypad in 12.0.1? Selected Button Type is defaulted to Single/Multi-Room Scene and can not be changed... What can i do to fix this? I can not open the *.ra2 file in a previous version... I don't have time to reprogram the whole system either. HEEELP... :(

I don't have this issue in 12.0.1. I see all the types under "selected button type". Do you have a screen shot you could share? One idea, you might right click your desktop and choose "display settings". Check under "scale and layout" under "change the size of text, apps, and other items". When set too high, I have been unable to see all the options in the software, especially near the bottom. Set this to 100% and see if it makes a difference.

Sounds like you added a Homeowner Keypad to your configuration which only allows Single/Multi-room scene's to be programmed. Go back in to your configuration and check to see if this is the case. If you want to provide an App only keypad but would like other functionality to be programmed onto the buttons you will have to create a Virtual Keypad.