From what I gather seeTemps don't issue any sort of monitoring events likes pushes, releases, etc. They communicate directly to the processor and the processor doesn't issue any events for the seeTemps either so all we see is the TStat update once it actually updates. From an integration point of view it would be nice to track the button pushes of the seeTemps. In this particular job my seeTemps have to do dual functions and each has to control two TStats. Primary control is for a radiant heating zone and secondary control is for cooling. Some cooling zones have multiple heating zones with in them so I have trap commands and update the appropriate TStat based on monitoring HVAC setting changes.

10 zones will do 2 stages of heating and 1 stage of cooling while another 15 zones will just be radiant heating but those TouchPro TStats will be config'd for heat & cooling and just wired to the radiant so my seeTemp will think they can adjust cooling but in fact I'll be relaying the cooling commands to the actual one TStat for that group connected to the cooling system. It will be fairly simple but would be easier if I could intercept seeTemp pushes instead of waiting for the TStats to respond. I assumed I'd get button pushes like I do for keypads and dimmers.