HomeWorks Illuminations is compatible with circuit selectors. To control circuit selectors the MI link will need to be changes to a CS2 link. To use the MI link as a CS2 link it will no longer be able to communicate to MI's unless the link is changed back to a MI link. To change the MI link types follow these instruction:
- Go to the panel assignment screen
- Select the processor in the project file(Process cannot have an internal MI)
- Go the properties box in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Click the option to show advanced properties
- Double click on the MI link
- Select the CS2 option.
By default the circuit selector controls up to 24 zones. To control more than 24 zones you will need to make sure the circuit selector is a 2 link circuit selector. The follow these direction to set the circuit selector to control more than 24 zones.
- Hold button 2 and 5 for 5 seconds. The Select Value LED will blink twice with a pause
- Hold buttons 1,2and 5 for 10 seconds. The Select Value LED will blink three times with a pause
- Use button 5 until OF is displayed in the Value window
- Hold buttons 1 and 5 for 5 seconds
- Address RPM's 7 and 8 as 1 and 2
- Connect the second link on the circuit selector to RPM's 7 and 8