Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PNL-8 DIN Rail Blocks

PNL-8 DIN Rail Blocks

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to help someone solve a problem where one of the tradesmen on the job removed a bunch of the DIN rails blocks from a PNL-8. The support team was able to get me part numbers for the Red, White, and Black blocks but informed me that there is no part number for the Gray "Partition" Blocks and the Gray "Lock" block on the end of each block section. I found a company called Phoenix Contact that sells all sorts of DIN rail parts but navigating their catalog of 1,500 SKU's is challenging as I'm not exactly sure of all spec points for Lutron's DIN rail. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your response!

Adam

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    If all of the terminal blocks were removed then the surge protect that is in the panel would have also been removed. Due to the UL listing of the panel the entire dim rail assembly cannot be ordered separately, and therefore we would recommend a new panel be ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    If all of the terminal blocks were removed then the surge protect that is in the panel would have also been removed. Due to the UL listing of the panel the entire dim rail assembly cannot be ordered separately, and therefore we would recommend a new panel be ordered.
    Thank you Armando, they only removed the three or four top blocks for modules four through eight.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Owens View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am trying to help someone solve a problem where one of the tradesmen on the job removed a bunch of the DIN rails blocks from a PNL-8. The support team was able to get me part numbers for the Red, White, and Black blocks but informed me that there is no part number for the Gray "Partition" Blocks and the Gray "Lock" block on the end of each block section. I found a company called Phoenix Contact that sells all sorts of DIN rail parts but navigating their catalog of 1,500 SKU's is challenging as I'm not exactly sure of all spec points for Lutron's DIN rail. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your response!

Adam

The Grey barrier blocks can be ordered from SquareD company. You can use the SquareD red or Black blocks part numbers call them they will give you the Grey Barrier part number to order from them