Thread: Caseta and Sivoia QS

Caseta and Sivoia QS

I have a Smart Bridge Pro, which I was told would work with my Sivoia QS shades. Unfortunately, I don't see any way in the iOS app to add the shades. They aren't "roller" or "honeycomb", and when I try to add the pico that controls the shades, it wants to control a light but not the shades. What am I doing wrong, or is this functionality simply not yet available?

Thanks!

Okay so it does appear that the Sivoia is referred to in the app as a "roller shade". But I don't have the button on my shades that the app indicates. I do have the buttons indicated for a reset, which I am loathe to do, as I do not want to lose the pico remotes that currently work with them....help!

Quote Originally Posted by stlblufan View Post
    I have a Smart Bridge Pro, which I was told would work with my Sivoia QS shades. Unfortunately, I don't see any way in the iOS app to add the shades. They aren't "roller" or "honeycomb", and when I try to add the pico that controls the shades, it wants to control a light but not the shades. What am I doing wrong, or is this functionality simply not yet available?

Thanks!

Okay to anyone else having this problem....I did in fact have to "factory reset" the shades. The instructions for pairing are a little off, because there is no big button on these shades, but once you have factory reset, you can use any of the four buttons to pair with the hub. Once the shades are paired with the hub, you pair the picos with the hub as well and tell it what shade(s) to control, and then the picos work just like they did before.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stlblufan View Post
    Okay to anyone else having this problem....I did in fact have to "factory reset" the shades. The instructions for pairing are a little off, because there is no big button on these shades, but once you have factory reset, you can use any of the four buttons to pair with the hub. Once the shades are paired with the hub, you pair the picos with the hub as well and tell it what shade(s) to control, and then the picos work just like they did before.
    stlblufan,

If the Sivoia QS Wireless shades are previously assigned to a Pico they will need to be defaulted to add to the Smart Bridge Pro.

The picture to add the Roller Shade in the Lutron App is showing a representation of the QS Triathlon or Serena Battery Roller shade. This is why the description is telling you to press and hold the button on the shade.

I apologize for the confusion. I will send this feedback to the Caseta Wireless development team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P. View Post
    stlblufan,

If the Sivoia QS Wireless shades are previously assigned to a Pico they will need to be defaulted to add to the Smart Bridge Pro.

The picture to add the Roller Shade in the Lutron App is showing a representation of the QS Triathlon or Serena Battery Roller shade. This is why the description is telling you to press and hold the button on the shade.

I apologize for the confusion. I will send this feedback to the Caseta Wireless development team.
    It is two years later, but the instructions at the Lutron Caseta App are still for the Serena/QS Triathlon only.
    I would really appreciate if someone provide detailed instructions for Sivoia QS Wireless shades.

Thank you.