Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How to edit Lights in Events schedule

How to edit Lights in Events schedule

Hi,
    How to I add or remove lights from a scheduled event? All I can do is change the Time. I cant find a way to add or remove lights.
    I'm using the Lutron Home+ app for both iPhone and iPad without any luck.

Tried using the Lutron Home Control+ app but that wont let me add any system, all that is available is the default tutorial ones.

Please advise.

Best Regards
    dff

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    In order to program time clock events in the Lutron Home Control+ software, you would need at version 7.0.0 or Higher for HomeWorks QS, version 7.5 or Higher for Ra2, and the latest 6.08 version of the Lutron Home Control+ application. Please see our release note text copied below.

If you are having issues adding a system to the app, please ensure it is in the same network. You can test this by putting the IP address of your processor on a browser on your mobile device. If you do not see a Lutron page come up, the device may not be on the same network.

If the app does not discover the system automatically, you can manually enter the IP address and the user name and password configured with the Lutron software.

Creating new Timeclock Events in Mobile App: With the upcoming LHC + mobile app (version 6.0 for iOS
    and Android), the homeowner can now add new timeclock events, and edit the programming of existing
    timeclock events. Previously, you could only edit the time of the events. Note that you have to turn on
    the home owner editing feature from the settings of the app. It will be disabled by default when you
    upgrade or purchase the upcoming version (6.0) of the app. This setting controls both timeclock event
    editing and adjusting programming on keypads. This permissions change was done to give you the
    option of deciding if you want to give this feature to a particular homeowner, or deem it unnecessary.

Thanks for the reply.

When it comes to the apps. Under systems in the Home+ app there is a "+" in the upper right corner to manually add systems. In the control+ app this feature is missing. Any idea why?
    Last edited by dffdff; 09-18-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: typo

There is a version of the Lutron Home+ app that is for demonstration purposes called Lutron Home Control Sales Tool and is a free app. If this is being used, you will not have a "+" button to add systems and will need to purchase the Lutron Home Control+ app which is $19.99.

And a second question, are these software updates available in Europe?

6. Likes xs10shl liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dffdff View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

When it comes to the apps. Under systems in the Home+ app there is a "+" in the upper right corner to manually add systems. In the control+ app this feature is missing. Any idea why?
    If you are having the same problem I had- it's just hard to discern the "+" symbol with the new color scheme. There is very little contrast between the backgound color and the symbol. I'm having this problem with both the lutron app and HWQS software. Try turning your brightness to 100% and then just press where you remember the plus sign was before.

How about an accessibility feature for all lutron software that changes the color schemes to high contrast?

Thank you for this feedback. When we have completed testing, we will be able to determine what changes can be expected in certain versions of the app with the different operating systems. We are working to make sure the upcoming release of the app will work seamlessly with iOS 8.

The software updates will vary by countries and regions. For the latest updates for the app on your country, please see the iTunes app store page for it.