Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Caseta and Control4 integration

Caseta and Control4 integration

any idea when caseta's driver for Control 4 will be available?

thanks.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by yan@dytronix.com View Post
    any idea when caseta's driver for Control 4 will be available?

thanks.
    yan,

Please send an email to systemsupport@lutron.com requesting the Control 4 Driver for Caseta wireless.

Email sent. Thanks.

**UPDATE**
    The Control 4 Drivers are now located on http://www.casetawireless.com/Pages/Alliances.aspx. Just click on the picture of Control 4 and it will download the latest driver for you.

I'm trying to integrate Caseta with C4. I downloaded the drives, I changed the settings to the Smart Bridge Pro, I obtained the IP Address from it. I can ping the IP Address, I typed the IP Address in the composer under the CASETA BRIDGE PRO settings but Control4 does not recognize the Smart Bridge. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by egutierrez View Post
    I'm trying to integrate Caseta with C4. I downloaded the drives, I changed the settings to the Smart Bridge Pro, I obtained the IP Address from it. I can ping the IP Address, I typed the IP Address in the composer under the CASETA BRIDGE PRO settings but Control4 does not recognize the Smart Bridge. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help
    Please ensure you have enabled Telnet support for integration by following the attached app note.

After confirming this, if you are still having issues, please ensure you go to the Connections tab in the Control4 software, under the Network menu, and enter the IP address of the Smart Bridge here as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can anybody confirm these drivers to work? I've installed according to directions. Error with Caseta Dimmer driver not loading into composer with 'Unknown' device type. Other drivers load, but no communication with Caseta Bridge Pro. It's configured correctly with static IP, Telnet On.

Armando,

I have an issue with the integration of Caseta with Control4. After finishing all the process, the system worked fine for just 1 minute and then it just doesn't work. I click the command turn on light in Control4 but nothing happens and after a few seconds, the light button in Control4 turns off. The caseta app works just fine. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by egutierrez View Post
    Armando,

I have an issue with the integration of Caseta with Control4. After finishing all the process, the system worked fine for just 1 minute and then it just doesn't work. I click the command turn on light in Control4 but nothing happens and after a few seconds, the light button in Control4 turns off. The caseta app works just fine. Any ideas?
    What c4 version are you on? That was my problem Trying to install driver into 2.2. It worked fine on 2.5.3. Your Lurton pro hub must have telnet turned on. Check your IP addresses.

With the expansion of the hub from 50 devices to 75, when will the Control4 driver be updated?