Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Trying to raise and lower fixtures just programmed to that button

Trying to raise and lower fixtures just programmed to that button

I need some help with a RRD-5BRL-WH keypad that I'm using. I have one button for 'on/off' which is a toggle and four other buttons which are programmed as scene buttons. When I press one of the scene buttons and try to raise just the fixture programmed to that button, it starts to raise all the other lights in the room. However, when I press the lower button it lowers the last button pressed. I programmed it to raise and lower the last button pressed. When I press the lower button the led indicator on for the last button pressed comes on, when I press the raise button the led indicator for the the last button pressed comes on as well as the on/off toggle button. Why is that and is this the problem .

Any suggestions.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    This dealer sent us the project file that was experiencing this issue. What we noticed was that all of that the “Entry”, “Ambiance”, “Desk Lamp”, and “Floor Lamp” buttons all have the same 4 loads assigned to them. The raise and lower button will then control these 4 loads regardless of which button was last pressed.

If you press the “Desk Lamp” button, and then press the lower button only the right and left lamps will respond as the other loads are programmed to be off. If you pressed the raise button the other loads would begin to raise since they are assigned to the last button that was pressed.