Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Main repeater LED blink codes

Hi
    First RadiaRA2 install today and trying to connect Mains repeater which has been updated.
    The RF, Wired, Add and Test LED lights are going round in circles, green then red. Any ideas what this means? And how to fix. Its plugged straight into the back of the router and router all fine.
    Saying system cannot enter activate mode in the Essentials program.
    Been trying for last few hours, please help?
    Mike Malherbe

Start by plugging the repeater into your laptop directly. Run a firmware update. Then try to activate again.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Quote Originally Posted by SDR-Mike View Post
    Start by plugging the repeater into your laptop directly. Run a firmware update. Then try to activate again.
    Hi mike

Thank you for your reply. Worked perfectly and all up and running.
    Really appreciate your help.
    Regards
    Mike

Just saw a Main Processor Blink code I've never seen before:
    the RF-WIRELESS-ADD-TEST flash green in a clockwise motion quickly.
    System is connected the internet and has been for sometime. There are repeaters on the system running RF and it's Programmed with Inclusive.

I think thats too many bad login attempts- some 3rd party controllers (ahem, savant) have pretty lazy/crappy profiles that don't deal w/ a processor reboot well etc....

Quote Originally Posted by RTrain View Post
    Just saw a Main Processor Blink code I've never seen before:
    the RF-WIRELESS-ADD-TEST flash green in a clockwise motion quickly.
    System is connected the internet and has been for sometime. There are repeaters on the system running RF and it's Programmed with Inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by weekscolin View Post
    I think thats too many bad login attempts- some 3rd party controllers (ahem, savant) have pretty lazy/crappy profiles that don't deal w/ a processor reboot well etc....
    I just found out that it indicates there's a network loop which is a possibility.
    Some poor network Managment on this job so it wouldn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by RTrain View Post
    I just found out that it indicates there's a network loop which is a possibility.
    Some poor network Managment on this job so it wouldn't surprise me.

nice- glad you found it. The bad login LEDS are RF+Setup and Wired+Add alternating RED... I was way off!

radiora2 plus rti

I purchased a house with radiora2 and rti installed, plus apps on iPad. This controlled lights, temp, security, music. Recently, the outside landscape lights do not turn on at all and cannot now be turned on/off through the iPad. Also, today my A/C is not working. I usually adjust temperature manually thru the 3 wall thermostats (3 zones in house), but not responsive now. I switched to heat to see if that turned on, but it also was not responsive. The Lutron main repeater shows only steady red lights. I'm getting the impression the problem is not HVAC, but instead is in the iPad apps, or the Lutron repeater. Does anyone have any advice on my next steps? I had hoped to go into the iPad or the repeater somehow to reinstall settings, etc, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Thank you

Check the OP. There are instructions on how to fix the solid red lights.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Unhappy Difficulties Activating controls

Just getting a new system up and running. Had a keypad and a couple controllers set up. Went to add another controller today and couldn't get anything activated. So I did perhaps a foolish thing and pressed the reactivate all buttons. Of course now I can't activate anything. When i hit activate, after a few minutes, I get the pop up window stating that it has found the main repeater, but then it just sits there and nothing further happens. If I hit save and close, then it does a ping and is successful but it then shows the activation was cancelled. This was the issue I was getting when I was trying to add a new control device (thus I did the reactivate everything). I've turned off the repeater and restarted it after several minutes, I've checked all the connections and nothing. The repeater is connected via Ethernet into the modem and the controls are within 12 ft. (except for the keypad). The RF-WIRELESS-ADD-TEST flash green in a clockwise motion quickly.I noticed earlier that they were flashing in the manner but changing occasionally between red or green.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12