Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Access external and internal

Question Access external and internal

I am using the system Lutron, Radio Ra2, and iRule and I am a problem. I had configured the system using dns for external access it works very well when I using network external, but when the client connect in the its network the commands doesn’t work the system is on, but the command don`t run. Somebody have tips for this case.
    Francisco Bezerra
    rEBUSCAR Disign
    Tels: +55(85)9159.6308 - +55(85)34977442
    E-mail: francisco_bsousa@icloud.com
    CNPJ: 18.672.649/0001-14

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Can you please answer the following question to better help us in determining the cause of this issue:

What is the IP address of the RadioRA2 main repeater?
    What is the IP address of the iRule processor?
    Are you using the Lutron Home Control+ app when remotely connecting to the system?
    How are you verifying you have control of the system remotely?
    Can the Lutron Home Control+ app connect to the system locally?
    Does the iRule system have a dedicated username and password to log into the RadioiRA2 system with?
    Does the iRule system receive feedback when a RadioRA2 device is pressed?

I verify my system using 3G network, I'm at home with Wi-fi turn off and using 3G, so when click at command, it works and give feedback, but when I turn on Wi-fi the commands don't work, despite of the iRule signal to be green.
    Francisco Bezerra
    rEBUSCAR Disign
    Tels: +55(85)9159.6308 - +55(85)34977442
    E-mail: francisco_bsousa@icloud.com
    CNPJ: 18.672.649/0001-14

If you're using port forwarding, I've found that this doesn't work (at least in a couple earlier versions). VPN does seem to work for me.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Can you use a computer to establish a telnet connection to the main repeater? Then when you have a connection to the iRule system over the local network are you seeing any commands being received by the main repeater when you attempt to control the system?

This may not be Lutron product issue, this may be your router issue, check your router support NAT loop back or not?

7. Thanks Franciscobsousa thanked for this post
    You sure, I found one mistake in the router configuration. It wasn't at NAT, but it was necessary to do trigger rule, after this, it`s ok...
    Thank you...