Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7.6 is now available

Cool 7.6 is now available

I had a safe mode issue but got the firmware re installed and now I'm all good.
    I am not as dumb as you look..

Why doesn't Lutron post here when there is a new version available?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    We will post an announcement when new versions are released on the RadioRA 2 forums. You should now see the announcement about the release.

The release notes don't say anything about resolving the problem started in 7.2 and are still in 7.5 regarding vpn remote access. Has this been addressed or still a fix in progress?
    VAV
    Danbury, CT

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    If you are connected to the internet, 7.5 has a clickable link on the first screen (select new or existing project) or prompts you that a new version is available.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    If you are still experiencing an issue connecting to the system over a VPN connection can you please reproduce this issue and then create a support file and send it in to systemsupport@Lutron.com to analyze.

Since we got on the discussion about notifications of new releases, I would love to get an email when a new version is released. Is there a way to set that up? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    If you are still experiencing an issue connecting to the system over a VPN connection can you please reproduce this issue and then create a support file and send it in to systemsupport@Lutron.com to analyze.
    Still in 7.2 or 7.5 or still once updated to 7.6?

Anything I've updated to the former I can no longer remote into to update and anything with prior firmware pre 7.2 that I can I don't dare for risk of losing remote access. If the release notes don't explicitly state it's been resovled I have to go with the assumption that it isn't.

And I didn't submit a support file from the other thread where this was first discussed. I was hoping one of the other posters experiencing the same issue would especially since I stated I wasn't.
    VAV
    Danbury, CT

I've had VPN working just fine on 7.5 using PPTP on iOS devices, FWIW. I haven't yet upgraded to 7.6 on my home repeater however.

Can you file transfer too? I've been able to connect, find the master but nothing else. I'd have to go back to the other thread since I can't remember but I think I could ping it, telnet into it, open its web gui in a browser but with the RA2 software I can't send files.
    VAV
    Danbury, CT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast