Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Unable to edit timeclock events from Home+ app.

Unable to edit timeclock events from Home+ app.

Hello,

I recently deployed a RR2 system where two time clock events have been programmed. I would like to give the home owner the ability to create and edit their own time clock events. However, when using the Home+ app, the scheduling tab is missing and on the HomeGlance page, it states under the timeclock overview that "No time clock events programmed. Please contact your dealer to add this feature". I'm not sure what to do as there are two existing time clock events which should show up in the iOS app.

RRA2 firmware version is 7.5.
    iOS app is 6.0.1

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

I think in the new app by default homeowner edits is turned off

Go to setting on iPhone then scroll down to the app and turn on Homeowner editing

I did check that setting and the homeowner edits is turned on. The home owner is able to change the lighting levels for the programmed scene's on their keypads, so I know that function works fine. Just no time clock events show up and I've turned on and off every setting under the LHC+ app's settings.

Do the time clocks have integration ID numbers in the software? In the software have you checked off allow editing under integration ?

I've never known the timeclock events to have integration id's in the software. After checking the integration id's, I couldn't find any timeclock events listed. Even the automation system has it's own separate telnet login and pw. I've gone over the software several times to see if there was a setting I had missed and can't find anything.

You may be right let me open my software and look. I had a problem similar to this early on in QS where I couldn't get a time clock to show up in the app. That was resolved by removing time clock and remaking it in the software and uploading That resolved my missing time clock. But let me look into ID's I assumed they had one but Im not positive

After looking in the software the Project time clock does have an ID however after looking at a QS system and a RRA2 system on my phone it does appear that the option of adding events to a time clock is only available in QS.

Although I just noticed its an available option in the RRA2 demo database just doesn't show up for me on my test system Ill have to look into this because it obviously should work We must be missing something stupid

Quote Originally Posted by mcignarella View Post
    Although I just noticed its an available option in the RRA2 demo database just doesn't show up for me on my test system Ill have to look into this because it obviously should work We must be missing something stupid
    Yeah. The timeclock editing is available in the RR2 demo system through the app, I just can't seem to get it to work using real systems. I have checked two systems over the weekend, (a client's and my personal system) and neither of them have the ability of editing or creating timeclock events. I'll give Lutron tech support a call on Monday.

Update: Upgrading the RR2 software to version 7.6 fixed my issue.