Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fabric

Fabric

How can I learn more about fabrics beyond the information presented on the sample cards? Why choose one over another? What are considered the best performing over the longest time? Why would I want to guide my client into purchasing Premier blackout over value premier? Why is Basketweave 90 one of the best performers? Can you compare it to others?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Tony,
    We have a video that discusses fabric types and function. It can be found at www.lutron.com/shadesdealer . Click on Marketing/Training, then Training. Scroll down to the "Go Pro with Art and Joe" training videos and choose Roller Shade Fabrics.

3. Likes Meredith K. liked this post
    Regarding your question about premier bloackout vs value premier, check out this site: http://www.lutron.com/en-US/PRODUCTS...oBlackout.aspx

If you click on each fabric, a window will pop up providing detailed information on the properties of each type. For one, you will see characteristics such as "Composition" differ between the two. Fiberglass material (Premier) vs. Polyester (Value Premier).

When is the new ipad fabric app coming to Canada?? It's in the US app store already. I hope it is here tomorrow!

The International version of the Fabric App has been created and will be available soon.