Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Grafik Eye QS IR Control

  1. #1

    Grafik Eye QS IR Control

    Does anyone have any tips on controlling the scenes via the rear IR interface. I've tried some old HEX codes with no luck am I missing something? I have I am trying to fire the codes from a Control4 system if this helps. Is there an official set of IR codes?

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on controlling the scenes via the rear IR interface. I've tried some old HEX codes with no luck am I missing something? I have I am trying to fire the codes from a Control4 system if this helps. Is there an official set of IR codes?
    Domino,

    Attached are the IR codes for the Grafik Eye controls.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P. View Post
    Domino,

    Attached are the IR codes for the Grafik Eye controls.
    hai, im new here
    im trying use elan to control GRX
    and i use your code IR kevin P.
    and thanks for that couse usefull for me

  4. #4

    Qsgr-4p

    Quote Originally Posted by rahmadmulyono View Post
    hai, im new here
    im trying use elan to control GRX
    and i use your code IR kevin P.
    and thanks for that couse usefull for me

    hi all..........i have QSGR-4P graphic eye , i also want to fire ir code by control4. please suggest me codes and how to fire by control4. i am new here

Similar Threads

  1. Grafik Eye QS vs WPM?
    By schalliol in forum Design Assistance - RA2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2014, 02:16 AM
  2. Grafik Eye
    By Petar in forum Troubleshooting - Legacy HW
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:59 AM
  3. Programming GrafiK Eye QS that connected to Homework QS
    By stevi in forum Programming - HWQS
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:28 PM
  4. Flickering lights on Grafik Eye
    By AngusM8 in forum Troubleshooting - HWQS
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •