Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: LHC+ user manual update please

LHC+ user manual update please

I've heard through this forum that there are a bunch of new features available to users of the iOS app. Features like creating new timeclock schedules and lighting scenes are the sorts of things some clients would really like to use.
    I would much appreciate it if Lutron would update the Lutron Home Control+ App Application Note (rev B) that is posted to the Resi site at Lutron so that it includes these new features, and the new GUI colors and icons.
    Is this info available somewhere else already? I think the only place I've noticed these new features has been in HWQS release notes.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Thank you for this feedback on updating the app notes for the LHC+ functionality.

On the same topic, I've read and seen that time clock editing is now disabled by default. How does one re-enable it ? Is it in the programming ?

Quote Originally Posted by mehuneau View Post
    On the same topic, I've read and seen that time clock editing is now disabled by default. How does one re-enable it ? Is it in the programming ?
    Marc,

The newest patch, 6.0.1, will have the timeclock and scene editing options re-enabled by default. To change these settings, please go into the settings of the app (see below) and enable/disable the homeowner edits option.

iOS:

- Go into "Settings->General->Lutron Home Control+"

Android:

- Go into the app. Click the menu or "options" button on the android device. Go into settings. Enable/disable the homeowner edits option.

Thanks Armando,

However, even if I found the enable edits setting and indeed can edit buttons, when I select the clock icon I always end-up on a blank screen.

Marc,

Does the system have timeclock events and schedules programmed? If so, could you send us a copy of the project file as well as a support file from the LHC+ app? In order to gather a support file from the app, please go to the systems page on an iOS device and click on the 'i' with a circle and choose the option to "send feedback". Ensure that in the email created that hwsupport@lutron.com is included and please referece this forum post. For an android device, just access the settings menu in the app and select to send feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by mehuneau View Post
    Thanks Armando,

However, even if I found the enable edits setting and indeed can edit buttons, when I select the clock icon I always end-up on a blank screen.

I just realized that now there are homeowner timeclocks and, well, system time clocks I guess ?

I do have system timeclocks, and the icon shows. I sent data.

8. Thanks digit1 thanked for this post