Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: #tweak

#tweak

Greetings,

It has been suggested to me on several occasions that I would use the #TWEAK command to do certain things. I have not found any documentation on this command. After asking a few knowledgeable people, it seems to be a secret command that I shouldn't know about. Well..... I know about it. How do I use it?

Thanks.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    In the HomeWorks QS software version 7.0.0 there is a #edit command that will be supported. This command allows an integrator to modify programming created in the Lutron HomeWorsk QS system from third party systems/devices, such as touchscreens. You can only modify levels, and not add/delete new zones to programming. We are currently working on finalizing the documentation for how to use this command. Once this documentation is finalized it will be posted on the HomeWorks resource site.

3. Likes Armando B. liked this post
    Thanks for your reply.

What about the #TWEAK command? Will that remain a secret?

There is currently not a plan to make the #tweak command public.

I love secrets

That seems more of a secret then the HW Utility *Alpha 2.5.0* extraction utility Which by the way works great

7. Likes digit1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mcignarella View Post
    I love secrets

That seems more of a secret then the HW Utility *Alpha 2.5.0* extraction utility Which by the way works great
    That sounds helpful- how do I get a copy of that utility? :D

Can you point me to some documentation of the #EDIT command?

We are currently working on an application note and additions to the integration protocol for this command. Once they have been finalized, our website will be updated and we will also post a copy on this thread.

*******UPDATE***********

The #EDIT command application note has been added to the HomeWorks QS residential site. You may find it under the Technical Information tab for the HomeWorks QS app notes, under the Integration category.

Hello! The "#TWEAK" command you mentioned doesn't appear to be a standard or widely recognized command in general computing or programming contexts. It's possible that it might be specific to a particular software, system, or game.
    To provide you with accurate information on how to use the "#TWEAK" command, I would need more details about the specific software or system where you encountered it. If you could provide additional context or information about the context in which the command was suggested, I'll do my best to assist you further.
    Bitlife