Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: IVALO LUMARIS LED Linear

IVALO LUMARIS LED Linear

I was very excited receiving my first sample of the new Lutron Led Linear strip. Thought I would post this to let others know that It seems to be an excellent product. The 130 degree beam spread works for many applications. I ordered a 2700K sample. The color compared to other 2700K led fixtures was very nice. The dimming was smooth and installation was a snap. The allowable wire length to driver is also a huge benefit. I have not tested daisy chaining fixtures using the method in the instructions. At first glance it seems a little tight but when I receive my next order I will know better.

I think Lutron may want to do a little more marketing on this product. With out frequent visits to Lutron site or knowing about Finere recessed I may not have ever known about this product.I only noticed because I was using website for cut sheets on Finere. I think this will be a big hit for Lutron hopefully my post will introduce this product to others.

http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...ry/3672466.pdf

Also I forgot to add having the HI Lume A series driver is huge especially if anyone is doing ECO

2. Thanks digit1 thanked for this post
    Likes Franciscobsousa liked this post
    Yes I did see this and am interested. Where can you order? I use a home automation channel partner for RR2 but thinking this might fall into folks who sell lightning.

Pete F.
    CableDude, you should be able to order Lumaris from the RA2 dealer that you work with. If they are unable to assit you, you can email fixtures@lutron.com and we can help locate a dealer for you, in your area.