Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lutron Color Change Kits-Unannounced New Pricing-Watch Out!

Lutron Color Change Kits-Unannounced New Pricing-Watch Out!

Lutron just boned us.

I put in an order for a bunch of color change kits, and the price jumped considerably.

We are buying these color change kits at more than we sold them into the job for.

Adjust your pricing now.
    Last edited by Brian S.; 04-28-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thefish View Post
    Lutron just boned us.

I put in an order for a bunch of color change kits, and the price jumped considerably.

We are buying these color change kits at more than we sold them into the job for.

Adjust your pricing now.
    Fish I really appreciate your post but please keep in mind that non dealers have the same access to the website as dealers. Posting any pricing is not something I would want Homeowners to see. Just my 39cents. I mean 2 cents
    Last edited by Brian S.; 04-28-2014 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcignarella View Post
    Fish I really appreciate your post but please keep in mind that non dealers have the same access to the website as dealers. Posting any pricing is not something I would want Homeowners to see. Just my 39cents. I mean 2 cents
    Hey Stamp. Understood., I forget that this is an open forum. Strange to me that dealers dont have a private section.
    I tried to edit the post, but cant seem to find the edit option.

Quote Originally Posted by thefish View Post
    Lutron just boned us.

Adjust your pricing now.
    In defence of Lutron, the pricing change was announced back at the end of January. I was kind of surprised to find it in the illumination price increase pdf, as I felt a few of the items listed in the illumination price increase (like the color change kits) did carry over into the QS/RA2 lineup.

Somewhat related- I do find it frustrating that important updates from Lutron could come from-
    - any one of a number of newsletters in my inbox.
    - posted at the resi site under 'announcements' or maybe 'tech bulletins, notices, or issue alerts' or even lower down the page at 'homeworks QS- important information'
    - mylutron.com
    - this forum

I was hoping that mylutron.com would actually be my filter for all these updates. I don't think I've seen it update since it has launched. I try to make a point of checking all of these sites at least once a week, but right now I have the luxury of time to do that. Sometimes I do not, so I'm sure I'll miss announcements like this as well.