Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Track LED status in Control4

Track LED status in Control4

Hi,

Could anybody tell me if it is possible to track LED status of normal and phantom keypads in Control4? I have two senarios:
    1. Client setup external lighting scene, but want to include pool lights that are connected to pool controller and controlled from C4. I want to switch the pool lights on when the Lutron phantom keypad's LED is on and off when the LED is off.
    2. Ground floor scene to show on/off when the Lutron keypad's LED is on or off

I do this easily in Crestron, but in C4 I can only see if the button is pressed, released or hold. I do not get feedback from the keypad button's LEDs, under advance programming in Composer 2.5.3

Am I missing something?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The current functionality is for the Control4 system and the keypad drivers is to see if the phantom or normals keypad buttons have been press, held, or released. There is no feature to activate programming on an LED state change. Thank you for this feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    The current functionality is for the Control4 system and the keypad drivers is to see if the phantom or normals keypad buttons have been press, held, or released. There is no feature to activate programming on an LED state change. Thank you for this feedback.
    That's not too great... The ability to receive the LED status from Lutron and then using that under advance programming to execute other functions within Control4 would be very advantages. Any chances whoever did the drivers could add this functionality at some stage?