Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: LHC+ 6.0 has lost conditional ''feedback''

LHC+ 6.0 has lost conditional ''feedback''

One of my iOS devices automatically updated to LHC+ 6.0 today. Graphics are very different, and I'm not sure if I like the change. More importantly, some LED feedback I faked for third-party device control appears to have 'broken' with 6.0. I was changing LED states on keypad buttons with conditional programming. While the buttons are sending the 3rd party commands the LEDs are not changing state. Another iOS device is running an earlier version of LHC+ and the LED feedback via conditionals is working a-okay.

Does anyone know if you can roll back an app update? Not only do I want to fix the LED feedback, but I am not fond of the new LHC+ color scheme or icons.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    In the latest version of the Lutron Home Control+ app the option to allow homeowner editing has been set to off. To turn this function on please follow the steps below

Go into the settings of the device
    Select the option for “Home+”
    Scroll down to the “Homeowner editing” option
    Set this option to “On”

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    In the latest version of the Lutron Home Control+ app the option to allow homeowner editing has been set to off. To turn this function on please follow the steps below

Go into the settings of the device
    Select the option for “Home+”
    Scroll down to the “Homeowner editing” option
    Set this option to “On”
    Thanks Craig, but I'm having trouble with keypad button LEDs. I tried your suggestion but it hasn't solved the problem.

2 different iOS devices- one running LHC+ 5.2, one running 6.0.
    keypads with LEDs driven by conditional programming update LED status a-ok on 5.2.
    keypads with LEDs driven by conditional programming do not update LED status on 6.0.
    keypad LEDs update status fine if there is standard toggle or scene programming with either version.
    programming behind each button works fine, conditional or not, in both 5.2 or 6.0.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Can you please follow the steps below and send in the zipped file to systemsupport@lutron.com. Please let us know of a particular keypad and button you are experiencing this issue with.

1. Open iTunes with the iPhone attached.
    2. Go to the iPhone in iTunes.
    3. Go to the Apps tab.
    4. Scroll to the File Sharing section on the bottom and select Home+.
    5. Under Home+ documents, select “LHCSupportFile.lhc” if it exists. Otherwise, select the “logs” folder.
    6. Select “Save to…” and save it somewhere you can find it again (like the Desktop).
    7. Email in that zip file.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    Can you please follow the steps below and send in the zipped file to systemsupport@lutron.com. Please let us know of a particular keypad and button you are experiencing this issue with.

1. Open iTunes with the iPhone attached.
    2. Go to the iPhone in iTunes.
    3. Go to the Apps tab.
    4. Scroll to the File Sharing section on the bottom and select Home+.
    5. Under Home+ documents, select “LHCSupportFile.lhc” if it exists. Otherwise, select the “logs” folder.
    6. Select “Save to…” and save it somewhere you can find it again (like the Desktop).
    7. Email in that zip file.
    I will try that tonight, Craig.
    I should also tell you: right now that I am testing it again and the iphone 4s iOS 7.1 running LHC+ 6.0 DOES NOT have accurate lighting scene keypad button feedback, at least at this time. When I press a keypad button, the button blinks to acknowledge the press, the programming works as intended, but I'm not seeing any LED state changes.
    I thought that I was seeing lighting LEDs update last night, starting to feel a little nuts. The light zones are updating properly.