Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 0-10V RF Dimmer

0-10V RF Dimmer

I saw on the "HWQS 7.0 Release notes" that we can now add the 0-10V RF dimmer - I can't seem to locate that dimmer in the software... Am I missing something?

I think you might be talking about this power pack thats out for qs now

RMJ-5T-DV-B.pdf

3. Likes Armando B. liked this post
    Authorized Lutron Contributor
    You can find it in the "Design->Controls" tabl. Click on the "Edit Toolbox" link and you will find it under the category "RF Modules". If you are unable to locate it, please attach to this thread a copy of the project file being used.

According to the HWQS & Ra2 software, the model number is the LMJ-5T-DV-B.

Unfortunately, I specified this for a project after the Lutron resi tour announced it was shipping. It is still not available. I hope it will be released in the next 60 days to meet our project's deadline.

Does anyone know if the RMJ version can be recognized by HWQS as the LMJ model?

The LMJ-5T-DV-B module is currently shipping; you can order it through our customer service and sales teams. The RMJ model would not be recognized by the Ra2 and HWQS systems.

Thanks. I've been checking dims.lutron and it remains unavailable. The last time I called customer service, they had no release date. Good to hear it is now available.

So this unit only works with a Pico, and is NOT compatible with Ra2/QS in any other way?

That is downright silly!

Is there any plan to add it to the Ra2 or QS systems? The current solutions for controlling 0-10v with QS aren't exactly efficient... or cost effective... or RF, and I don't think there is anything available for Ra2, is there?
    Audio, Video, Networking, & Automation Designed Around You

They are available for control with any trigger from the Ra2 and HWQS systems.
    In Ra2, besides this module, you can use an RRD-10ND and the GRX-TVI interface

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    They are available for control with any trigger from the Ra2 and HWQS systems.
    In Ra2, besides this module, you can use an RRD-10ND and the GRX-TVI interface
    Thank you for the clarification Armando. I ordered and installed a LMJ-5T-DV-B for a QS system today and it works beautifully. I had a GRX-TVI on standby, but its size would have made it a huge challenge to install in this situation.
    Audio, Video, Networking, & Automation Designed Around You