New products released in 7.5

RF 0-10V Module
    RF Contact Closure Output Module

Are these going to be available in Essentials or Inclusive

Thanks,

John

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    John,

The new devices are available for the Inclusive version of the RadioRa2 software.

It would be nice if they offered more Inclusive training in the midwest. I have two employees I need to send, but hard to find it in the midwest.

Thanks,

John

Are there spec sheets on these products someone can point me to or at least a non-RA2 version of the same component?

The Energi TriPak equivalent of the RF 0-10V Module is RMJ-5T-DV-B and equivalent of RF Contact Closure Output Module is RMJ-CCO1-24-B. The spec sheets for these devices are on the Lutron.com web site.

I had a quick question after finding this topic. I have RadioRA 2 as well as just about all Sivoia QS wireless shades in my house. I have an older drapery that I haven't upgraded that is for a big sliding glass door for an upstairs balcony. It is motorized and uses RF, but due to the cost of the Lutron drapery system, I haven't upgraded it yet (hope to some day). That said, is there a way I can control it with my RadioRA 2 system? It has dry contacts that can control open, close, and stop functions. I noticed the newer RF Contact Closure Output Module from coming across this thread, but what I need is an RF contact closure input module, which I'm assuming doesn't exist yet, outside of the VCRX, correct? The problem is, I have a VCRX, but it's a floor below and on the opposite side of the house near the garage, so was wondering if there was another module that could work (RF CCO module sounds perfect if there was a similar RF CCI) that I could use to hook up just to this drapery system that I have? Thank you.

Or am I thinking about this backwards and the RF CCO module is exactly what I need?

It sounds like the drapery that is installed has a separate contact closure input for open/close/stop. If this is the case you would need a RF CCO module for each input. You would need to be cautions as to not have 2 inputs closed as the same time as that might damage the motor.