Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lutron Smart Bridge Pro IP Gateway

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed View Post
    will Sivoia QS wired device be compatible with the Smart Bridge pro?
    saeed,

The Smart Bridge Pro communicates wireless to devices. The Sivoia QS shades will need to have the wireless receiver to communicate to the Smart Bridge Pro.

my question to all of you.actually i have a number of curtains motorized operated.motor voltage is 100 to 220 volt AC.curtain switch is z-wave and its frequency range is 868.42 MHZ and unfortunately its not compatible with wink hub.now i want to a any curtain switch for operate the curtains (shades) which is also compatible with smart bridge pro or wink hub.i am already using caseta wireless system for lighting control.please help me and give suggestion.i want to use my existing shades (curtain).

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P. View Post
    2. Initial access from the app requires internet access. Local network access is coming soon. Pico remotes will continue to function when the internet is lost, or even when the bridge is unplugged.
    Hi Kevin,

Was "Local Access" (i.e. no cloud required) access ever implemented for end users? If so can you direct me to info on how to access it? Thanks.

Integration with My harmony hub

I recently bought a Lutron smart bridge to control the lights through My harmony remote. I am not able to integrate both of them. It cannot find the smart bridge when I am trying to add. they are on the same network Ie I am using the same Wifi network.
    thanks in advance for any help.

If it is not to late I'm working on a plug-in that you can find in the forum of Homeseer, it control the Caseta with the smartbrige pro and Homeseer is compatible with zwave.

Quote Originally Posted by kosars View Post
    I recently bought a Lutron smart bridge to control the lights through My harmony remote. I am not able to integrate both of them. It cannot find the smart bridge when I am trying to add. they are on the same network Ie I am using the same Wifi network.
    thanks in advance for any help.
    Hello Kosars, I am having the same issue. Have you been able to get the harmony hub and lutron smart bridge to communicate? Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345