Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 3343 - unrecognized database format

3343 - unrecognized database format

When I try to open a downloaded file from the processor I get 3343 - unrecognized database format.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    This error is displayed when a project is extracted and there is not enough information in the project file for the software to properly recognize it. We recommend you email the file to hwsupport@lutron.com as we will attempt to repair the file.

If we cannot repair it, we would recommend restoring a backup copy, if one is available. If a back up copy of this file is not able to be obtained, the file will need to be re-written.

Since the system may still be fully functional you can connect to the processor and enable monitoring. With button and device level monitoring enabled when a button is pressed you will be able to see the address of the keypad as well as the address of the lights that responded, and the levels the lights went to. This can help in determine how the system is currently programmed.

Today in the site I also encountered the same problem, use HW Utility software can succeed in extracting, Type: HDF, SIZE 1.54 MB,but can't open, tips are as follows:
    3343 - Unrecognized database format 'C: \ Users \ THINK \ Desktop \ wukang17F HDF'.
    Excuse me, how to solve this problem?

how do you solve?

I also met the same problem with you, how do you solve it ?Share your method

met the same problem too, should I send the file too?
    thanx

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by techniquesmethodes View Post
    met the same problem too, should I send the file too?
    thanx
    Yes, you can send the file if having the same issue.