Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Programming GrafiK Eye QS that connected to Homework QS

Programming GrafiK Eye QS that connected to Homework QS

in homework illumination if we have a homework system that connected to grafik eye we can program a button as scene 1, scene 2 or scene off as like scene 1, scene 2, and scene off on the grafik eye. But in Homework QS when i try to program like that there's no option as like in homework illumination to use scene 1, scene 2, or scene off on a button in HWQS Software.

so, how to do it ?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    At this time, the HomeWorks QS system can only control the zones in the Grafik Eye QS, not call the Grafik Eye QS scenes. Thank you for this feedback on this.

if i already programmed a system which is connected with the Grafik Eye QS, how to restore the function of the Grafik Eye to be able to call scene again ?
    because i'm already programmed a system which is connected with the Grafik Eye QS and now the Grafik Eye QS can not call the scene that i set in the Grafik Eye QS eventhough if i disconnected the Grafik Eye QS from the System.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    stevi,

The only way would be to send the Grafik Eye QS to factory default settings. Please be aware, if it is a wired Grafik Eye QS, after a few moments, the processor will automatically send a transfer to it (this happens for all QS devices). In order to prevent this from happening, we recommend disconnecting pins 3 and 4 on the QS link for the Grafik Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    The only way would be to send the Grafik Eye QS to factory default settings.
    Armando,

How to send the Grafik Eye QS to factory default settings ?

Armando,

Please tell me how to do it.
    i really need to know how to restore the Grafik Eye QS to factory default settings.

Thanks.

8. Thanks stevi, Armando B. thanked for this post
    Likes stevi, Armando B. liked this post
    Thank you mcignarella. It really helped me.