I like the idea of hard buttons - not only because I can operate basic functions in the dark but also because my deteriorating vision is a problem. I also wonder about all those people with vision worse than mine. Having to use another sense (vision) to control an auditory experience adds to complexity. So the audio pico seems like a plus but it is still too stupid. I want it more flexible and with more buttons - for example - setting the sleep time, picking a pandora radio station, changing the station - not just the song in the queue. Obviously everyone has their own favorite activities so you would have to be able to assign these activities to a button. It starts to look like I want to use a harmony remote to run my sonos. Is that possibele?

Still you need to look at the remote to know which button you are pressing. I would really like a CR-100 with a few additional programmable buttons. It has big buttons I can operate in my sleep and navigate by touch. Is this question too niche? I imagine all the blind people would benefit immensely. I wonder what they use?